In my previous post I talked about my potential upgrade list for the head , chest , shoulders , legs and hands slots , choosing the right upgrade taking into consideration both the item and the effort it would take me to get it.
Today , I want to talk about wrist , waist , feet , neck and cloak . As before , I’m mainly looking for EoC gear , craftable gear and some ToC normal or heroic drops.
Wrist [link] – having only 2 options here , I’ll go with the Bracers of Dalaran’s Parapets for 60 EoV
- Saronite Swordbreakers (iLvl 245) – some very good bracers , that 245 iLvl is really something. Unfortunately for me , they require 4 crusader orbs
- Bracers of Dalaran’s Parapets (iLvl 213) – the seem like my only choice right now. They cost 60 EoV and are the second (and only) choice , if I am to consider only non-drops items. They are also my best shot (considering that EoV don’t drop anymore and I have to trade EoC-s for them , it seems sad that I spend 2 EoC more on a pair of iLvl 213 bracers than on a iLvl 226 piece of Tier 8.5)
Waist [link] – I’m going with the Shieldwarders Girdle because it’s cheaper and roughly equivalent to the Indestructible Plate Girdle. 28 EoC.
- Indestructible Plate Girdle (iLvl 226) – BoE craftable. It’s somewhat equivalent to the Shieldwarder Girdle. It has more strength , a bit more avoidance (I presume that with diminishing returns , 37 more parry will make up for 15 dodge and 13 defense) and 2 sockets. In return , it looses some stamina (15 to be exact) and quite a bit of hit rating. An other downside is the cost 12 titansteel , 30 saronite and 6 runed orbs (which is actually 108 EoC).
- Shieldwarder Girdle (iLvl 226) – A very nice belt which can be bought for only 28 EoC. Although I consider the belt above to be superior , it would cost me 80 EoC more (that’s 2 days at least , presuming doing a whole lot of heroics per day) plus quite a bit of gold (which I don’t have and I’d have to farm). So this will be my belt of choice.
- Ablative Chitin Girdle (iLvl 213) – A piece from Naxx , which I may , or may not have – I’m sorry, but I have quite a bit of tanking gear , upgrades , options , so I can’t remember all the items which I have. The Shieldwarders Girdle is almost a perfect upgrade for this piece. It looses strength , trades parry for dodge (but for more dodge , which is good considering the dodge-parry normalization in 3.2.2) and looses a socket. Well , you can’t have everything.